It’s been a while since we’ve given a product development update. But we’ve been incredibly busy behind the scenes, working with customers and our developers to make some huge improvements to the Tank Track program. Some of these things may be exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
A year ago, we had a lot of great potential wrapped up in our basic introductory program. Now, we’re excited to offer software that combines simple design with robust capabilities. We hope this mature product will truly transform your office.
Here are just a few of the new benefits and features we’ve added:
- All-New AUTO SCHEDULING: Schedule recurrent appointments with ease, at any regular interval, directly to the truck of your choice. AND change any individual appointment as needed without disturbing the rest of the series.
- Beefed up SERVICE DUE NOTICE System: Create as many different task-specific service due notices as you need for each property. Does a property need pumping every six months, but an inspection every year? We can track that for you, no problem!
- All-new REPORTING Section: Now you can generate pumping/dumping reports AND revenue reports for any time period. Gain deep insights into your business with just a few clicks.
- New PAYMENT RECORDING System: Now we support an unlimited number of payments for each invoice, and make it really easy to identify invoices that are paid in full, unpaid, or only partially paid.
- But wait, there’s MORE… We’ve made big improvements to the schedule, work orders, invoices, backup files, navigation, and more.
As you can see, there’s been a lot of changes to the Tank Track program. As we continue to grow and listen to our customers, we’ll continue to expand to even more capabilities. (Hint: our next projects are sales tax and portables…)
We invite you to see all the updates for yourself with a personal demo (over the Internet) at a mutually convenient time. We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Stay tuned for more detailed feature updates!